#GivingTuesdayNow is about giving of all types — a financial contribution to your favorite cause or a fundraising drive, reaching out to neighbors, starting an advocacy campaign, donating goods or extra supplies, or sharing gratitude to frontline workers and those keeping us safe.
If you can show generosity and share kindness, you have something to give! You can join in this global movement for unity and giving back in a variety of ways:
● Discover a local fundraiser, community drive or coordinated event to join
others in your area or with your same interests in giving back — they need
● Give to your favorite cause or a fundraiser to help those in need.
● Share kindness with your neighbors–check on those who are alone and
may need help with errands or just a friendly voice to talk to.
● Show gratitude to healthcare workers, service providers, and other essential
workers who are making sure we still have the services we rely on, even at
risk to their own health.
● Post a poster or sign of support for your community workers, neighbors and
passers by to cheer them up and on.
● Share a quick tutorial that offers up a skill or lesson to help others discover something new or helps students add to their at-home learning.
● Encourage others to share kindness and be generous during this time.
Show generosity… share kindness… if you have something to give, there is no time like NOW!