Presented by OMA's Art In the Garden Program
12:00 pm -3:00 pm Saturday
WHERE: Borland Garden
527 N Beatty St, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
This is a FREE event
Join Art in the Garden for our Spring Festival!
Come relax in the garden and join us for arts and ecology activities and snacks! The event is FREE. ALL are WELCOME.
Located in Pittsburgh’s East Liberty neighborhood, Borland Garden has a native food forest, small fruit orchard, rain garden with a cistern that collects rain from our roofs, lawn, annual vegetable beds, and herb gardens.
- Tree and perennial planting with Borland Gardeners
- Mural making with up-cycled materials with Up-Cycled Materials with Ms. Monica Daniels
- Book Giveaway from Reading is Fundamental
- Hot pretzel making with Borland Garden chefs
- Birds are Migrating from the tropics to Pittsburgh with Bird Lab
- Cherokee Flute and Seneca Stories with Echoes of the Four Directions
- Resources for safe, nurturing environments for all families with East Liberty Family Center
Art in the Garden’s Spring Festival is supported by Pittsburgh Forest Garden, Spak Brothers, Reading is Fundamental, East End Food Co-Op, Home Depot, Trader Joes, and Tree Pittsburgh.
Venue Location Map