Damanhur's NEWEST Mystery School Workshop in the U.S.
10:00 am 6:00 pm Thursday and Friday
221 Whetherburn Drive, Wexford, PA 15090
Dates: April 30 - May 1 (Thursday-Friday)
Times: 10 am to 6 pm with 1 hour break, both days
Location: 221 Whetherburn Drive, Wexford, PA 15090
Early Bird Price: $250
Regular Price $275
** THIS COURSE HAS BEEN POSTPONED **
TICKETS CAN ALSO BE PURCHASED BY CHECK
Make checks payable to OMA Center for Mind, Body and Spirit
Mail to: OMA Center for Mind, Body and Spirit
100 Rutledge Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15215
Join Shama Viola For Damanhur's NEWEST Mystery School Workshop in the U.S., Quantum Time Evolution.
Meet another "you" across time, connecting to the powerful energies of the Temples of Humankind. A past life research based on the discoveries of Damanhur of the Nature of Time, the Soul and Reincarnation.
A fully and lucid experience, based on the opening of time doors through "Selfica", a spiritual technology unique to Damanhur. Selfica selects among all possible timelines, the very one that connects you to the life in which the transformation needs to happen: to heal or to tap into your higher potential.
IN THIS WORKSHOP YOU WILL:
- Expand your mind and your perception beyond the here and now.
- Feel connected to an intelligent web of experiences across time.
- Experience timelessness by being present outside linear time.
- Explore time as if it were a territory.
- Connect to powerful energies of the Temples of Humankind to travel through time to meet one of your past lives.
- Heal your past, empower your present, create a new FUTURE.
- Use your senses to open a real channel of communication with another one of your lives, another “you” still alive somewhere else in time.
- Learn a simple, powerful technique to practice techique to practice at home.
- MOVE ONE MORE STEP TOWARDS BEING FREE, WHOLE AND MORE FULFILLED.
This workshop will be taught by Shama Viola, an Ambassador of Damanhur from Damanhur, Italy
Damanhur is a living laboratory for the future of humankind. It is a Federation of Spiritual Communities, with its own Constitution, culture, art, music, currency, schools and use of science and technology. The Community was founded in 1975 from the inspiration of Falco Tarassaco (1950-2013). His enlightened and pragmatic vision created a fertile reality based on solidarity, sharing, love and respect for the environment. Damanhur is perhaps best known for its extraordinary subterranean work of art and architecture, a cathedral known as the Temples of Humankind. The Temples have been proﬁled on international television as the "Eighth Wonder of The World." This complex was entirely dug by hand into the heart of the mountain. Decorated with mosaics, stained glass, sculptures, wall paintings and other works of art, it is dedicated to the awakening of the divine spark present within every human being.
To read more about Damanhur, visit http://www.damanhur.org/